Scrimmages

From where I sat on Friday night, Calvert looked like they are going to turn some heads this season! They don’t have a JaQuan, but they are tall, with great hands, accurate throws, and speed to burn! And they are not afraid to knock the fire out of you. To me, their only drawback is going to be their depth.

Gordon will not be tested all year. The only way they get tested is if the Riley Reed kid get hurt. Definitely the best player on the field not even close. They are going back to back 45ing everyone again.

Did anyone catch the Abbott/Jonesboro scrimmage? Curious how that one turned out being a top 10 matching.
I was there. It looked a lot like a second scrimmage. Both teams look very good at time and at other times it looked like they needed more work. I have no doubt those two coaching staffs will get things cleaned up and have them rolling here shortly.

I have seen both Jayton and Westbrook scrimmage. The upcoming game between them has been billed as a good close game. I think it will live up to the billing. Top to bottom Jayton might have the overall best team and the home field advantage. Westbrook will have by far the best player on the field. If you are looking for a good sixman game, go to Jayton Friday night. It will be a good one.

I have seen both Jayton and Westbrook scrimmage. The upcoming game between them has been billed as a good close game. I think it will live up to the billing. Top to bottom Jayton might have the overall best team and the home field advantage. Westbrook will have by far the best player on the field. If you are looking for a good sixman game, go to Jayton Friday night. It will be a good one.
WB vs Jayton will be at 8pm Thursday night after Crowell vs McLean game!

Booker is apparently looking really good. They supposedly had 6 touchdowns on Miami in just 12 offensive plays. I didn’t get to make the big McLean scrimmage, does anyone know if this is true?

Booker is apparently looking really good. They supposedly had 6 touchdowns on Miami in just 12 offensive plays. I didn’t get to make the big McLean scrimmage, does anyone know if this is true?
Hopefully not lol. I was told Booker and Miami were even and that Miami only scrimmaged Booker and Amherst. Which I was told Miami went 5-1 against Amherst. But idk. We'll see what happens Friday night in Booker who shows up to play.

Back