Science teacher/assistant football coach

Sancho Panza

11-man fan
I just recently graduated from Sul Ross State University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. My six man experience comes from playing for Balmorhea. I have taken my PPR and will take the 8-12 Life Sciences test in the coming weeks. I plan to pursue a Composite Science certification as well. My wife is a EC-6 Generalist that has also taken her PPR and will take her content when i take mine. My resume is attached. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Joel

For whatever reason the resume wasn't attached to the last message... I'll just copy and paste it below.

Joel Natividad
P.O. Box 125
Balmorhea, TX 79718
Cell: (432) 294-3285
Email: [email protected]

MISSION STATEMENT: It is my mission to bestow a love for learning upon my students. I attempt to teach with a passion for my subject so that my students develop a desire to become life-long learners. Differentiated instruction needs to be at the forefront of this mission in order for the students to grow to their fullest potential. Recognizing students as individuals by placing values on their cultures will play an important role in this mission so that the class can come to an understanding of each other. Once a classroom environment that is based on empathy and tolerance is acquired, true learning can take place. This includes life skills as well as the academic curriculum

QUALIFICATIONS:
• Texas Educator Certification
• Bilingual English/Spanish with the ability to translate
• EC-12 Physical Education Certification (Pending)
• 8-12 Composite Science Certification (Pending)
• 8-12 Life Sciences-Biology Certification (Will be taken May 24)

WORK EXPERIENCE:
August 2009-Present Sul Ross State University Department of Public Safety Alpine, TX
Campus Operator/Dispatcher (Work study)
• Connected calls to various departments
• Helped cut keys for SRSU personnel
• Responsible for radio traffic to and from SRSU officers

June 2008-July 2009 ABTEX Beverage, LTD Midland, TX
Merchandiser
• Responsible for maintaining product on store shelves twice daily
• Ordered product in bulk to preserve store shelves as well as back storage space
• Sustained shelves at 3 stores across Midland.

EDUCATION:
August 2009-May 2012 Sul Ross State University Alpine, TX
• Bachelors of Science in Biology
• Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology
• Presenter at 115th Annual Texas Academy of Science Meeting @ SRSU (Spring 2012)
• Ronald E. McNair Baccalaureate Scholars Program (Presented undergraduate Microbiology and Entomology research at Oklahoma State University, University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Wisconsin at Madison and University of NorthTexas from May 2010- March 2012
• Teachers of Texas Club Member
• Dean’s List Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Fall 2010, Fall 2011

January 2007-May 2008 University of Texas of the Permian Basin Odessa, TX
• Major: Biology
• Minor: Sports Science

August 2006-December 2007 Sul Ross State University Alpine, TX
• Lobo Football (Tight End) 2006
• Lobo Track (Discus and Javelin) 2007
• Student Government Association, Senator

Back