Schools Not Fielding Teams In 2018

Txprepfan1

Six-man fan
Does anyone know for sure or officially whether the following schools will be fielding teams in 2018 ?:
Alvin Living Stones
Bellville Faith Academy
Crosby Victory in Praise
Damon
Houston Texas Christian
Spring Providence Classical
Victoria Cobras Home School

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

If there is I didn't see it.
For the purpose of this thread, I only need info on the Southeast Texas teams.
I am trying to finalize my schedule spreadsheet.

I am adding Campbell to the list. I do not remember 100% if they are playing, but no schedules in the database

and these . basically just looking for verification

Arlington Flint Academy
Arlington Newman
Austin Harmony

I have more to add and will clean it up in a bit

Here's a list of unknowns. this is defined as being in the schedules this year and NOT in the rankings last year or in the rankings last year and NOT in this year's schedules.

Campbell
Damon
Arlington Flint Academy
Arlington Newman -- 11-man
Austin Harmony
Bellville Faith
Bryan St. Joseph
Carrollton Christian
Crosby Victory and Praise -- not playing
Dallas Academy
EP Immanuel Christian
Fort Worth Nazarene
Fort Worth Covenant Classical
Fort Worth Hill
Gainesville Lone Star North
Gainesville St. Mary's
Haslet Legacy Classical
Joshua Christian
Lewisville Founders Classical
Marble Falls Faith
Plano Coram Deo
Marshall Christian Academy
Red Oak Ovilla Christian
SA Town East
Sugar Land Logos Prep
Wichita Falls Christ Academy

-Gainesville Lone Star, and Marble Falls Faith are both playing 6 Man this year. They are both in TAPPS D1, with Gainesville in District 1 and Marble Falls in District 2.

-Carrollton Christian is not playing, I'm sad to say it has officially closed down as of May 25th. I worked their for four years, and I hated to see it close.

-I'm pretty sure these schools are playing because I have heard from coaches who said they are playing them: Dallas Academy, FW Covenant Classical, Plano Coram Deo, I have also heard that Garland Christian is playing a 6-Man independent schedule.

-I don't think Wichita Falls Christ Academy is playing, I talked to another coach in WF who told me they do not have a team.

I believe Lewisville Founders is playing as an 11 man independent. They have a week 11 game scheduled against Conroe Grand Oaks which is a new school also playing as an independent.

djb0412":1ifymp6g said:
I think Campbell is playing 11-Man independent schedule.

Campbell is playing 11-man but not independent. They are in UIL 2AD2 District 9 with Cumby, Era, Muenster, and Tioga.

I also want to point out that

Giddings Lone Star Southeast is the new name for Giddings State School
Gainesville Lone Star North is the name for the Gatesville State School

I have corrected those in the 2018 schedules.

When I last talked to the Bellville coach he confirmed that we would play our scheduled Varsity Game but he was not sure if they would have a Jr. High team.

Back