San Antonio Town East needs game

Is SA TownEast & Christway not playing week 4.... This was one of the better NON district games out there in Div. II..... :cry:

Yeah, the game between Town East and Christway has had to be cancelled due to Christway not being able to find a field for that Friday night. We couldn't find a neutral field that we could afford to rent so we had to cancel the game. If anyone knows of a field for that Friday (week 4) night let me know. We were quoted a price of 350 dollars and that was just alittle too steep for both of us.

Most sixman school USUALLY will help ya out....
These towns are somewhat in between San Antonio and Duncanville

Calvert - Coach Grimes... If you want this cell I have it, I can PM it to ya if you need it. He's really good with helping out.
Buckholts
Ogelsby

Coach Davis,

You are welcome to use our field on that Saturday. The gate usually covers the officials. We are in Bastrop, 2 hours NE of SA. Let me know if you are interested, i'm trying to also schedule a JV game on that date. We have a nice sixman field with lights.

Billy Helm
Basyrop Tribe Consolidated

i have called boerne geneva they already have a game and i already have believers on my schedule. but thanks though.

1stopeachquarter":1gb3niv9 said:
New Life has a game or two scheduled, you could try them

From what I heard, New Life is going to try to organize a varsity team this year; they have committed to playing junior high sixman ball.

I am one step ahead of you guys, I have already put a call into coach Thomas. He has not called me back yet. Thanks for all the suggestions, keep them coming maybe there is a team I haven't thought of yet.

SA Radiance Charter does not have a week 4 game on the schedule yet. Don't know how to contact them, but their schedule is up and if you can contact one of those schools you could find out how to contact them.

Mullin, Iredell, Humble Christian Life, New Life, Radiance, Bryan Allen if any of you are interested in playing us on sept. 25 give me a call 210-286-0118 thanks. coach davis

Just got off the phone with coach Gibson of New Life. He has informed me that they will be fielding a varsity team this year. They are looking for games. We will be playing them on sept 25. They have many dates open, coach Gibson would like for you to call him if you would like to put them on your schedule. His cell # is 210-410-8768

Back