San Angelo Relays

I thought I saw some kids with Rule shirts on walk by but never saw them run. They were listed on the heat sheets but they didn't appear to have run any races.

Bob Beaver of San Angelo and Henry Anderson of Crane really helped us out in being able to enter in this years San Angelo Meet.

However, the Rule OAP advanced and would have keep some from competing. Therefore, we had to drop out and run at the Aspermont Double mountain relays.

Did anyone at the meet watch Crane and Wall Mile Relay :shock: . I'm looking foward to watching them Run at Abilene.

Reed":hr2ksqz8 said:
Bob Beaver of San Angelo and Henry Anderson of Crane really helped us out in being able to enter in this years San Angelo Meet.

However, the Rule OAP advanced and would have keep some from competing. Therefore, we had to drop out and run at the Aspermont Double mountain relays.

Did anyone at the meet watch Crane and Wall Mile Relay :shock: . I'm looking foward to watching them Run at Abilene.

Actually I was announcing. That was one of the most exciting races I've ever seen. I talked to the finish line people and they said it was close. I run the same system for the ASU meets and you can highlight the torso area and usually get a pretty clear picture of who was first. Offiicially Wall was .01 seconds behind Crane. It was probably closer.

Henry Anderson is one the best track coaches in the State of Texas, I'm pulling for him to bring home a ring. They will run faster by regionals. The Aguliar kid ran a 53 on his leg. When he gets off the 300 Hurdles and is fresh he'll go 51.

Did you see any other outstanding races?

Back