Rule Bobcats

fajitapete

Six-man fan
Are you ready for some football? 2013 starts the road to State , I believe the bobcats are coming back.

Week zero is against the local Goliath but look for a much better game than the spreads are predicting.

Family, it's all about family . . .

It was a good game, could have been better, still looks like the team isn't playing at 100%. They played a good first quarter, not allowing the Aspermont men to cross mid field till late in the quarter.

Aspermont was looking to go home early but the bobcats had other ideas. This game could have been and should have been won by Rule. Freshmen team members are going to make this a team to be reckoned with.

I was disappointed in the fan turnout, Rule is 22 miles away and there were less than 75 fans in the stands. We got to get out to these games and support the team!!! I drove 3 and half hours to see this game and it was worth it.

Look for bobcats to make a post season appearance.

Rule played an excellent game Friday night against Woodson and won. I was particularly impressed with the teamwork by the Bobcats with no one individual dominating the game but just solid teamwork by everyone involved. The team may be fewer in number than when they started the season but the attitude of the players is amazing and I can really see this team coming together. I very much enjoyed the game. Cheerleaders and twirlers looking good as well.

Back