RS - Lohn, Cherokee & Eden Pictures

I don't know. That is why I didn't post it. All I know is that Eden won. It was a really good game and I got a little too much into it to take as many pictures as I would have liked to.

It's obvious you only post the scores of the games that Richland wins. I have been told that not only did Eden boys beat the Richland boys but the winless Lohn girls beat the playoff bound Richland girls and I believe knocked them out of the playoffs. Did you get a little too much "into it" in that game also?

Nope. The Lohn girls won by one point. 31 to 30. I don't know how much RS boys beat the Lohn boys because the scoreboard was instantly erased. By the time I turned to the scoreboard, it said Guests 65 Home 00. So I didn't post either score of those games. But if there is any doubt, I am a 100% RS fan and I am proud of our kids whether they win or lose. The RS girls are in the playoffs. They play Jonesboro the 17th at Evant.

7th man since your new to the message board or maybe I just haven't seen your post as I am a big part of all the kids from everywhere I'll let you in on a little secret. Don't pick on Straight Shooter. She goes by her name and means every word she post. Yes, she was into all of the Eden and RS game because she supports the kids. She also posted the pictures with the RS boys losing that game so don't assume she only just post pictures or scores on wins. The Bulldogs should be thoughtful as to her getting pictures of their kids and posting them, leaving memories. And if I'm correct both RS boys and girls are in the playoff games. So please don't be so nasty.

Straight Shooter...I'm waiting patiently for the pictures of the May Vs. Richland game! I hope you got a lot of good action shots. It was kind of hard for me to get "into" this game but hopefully you got some good pics.

Back