Round 1 Playoff Predictions

Not making excuses. Go back and look at Ware playing time in that game. Westbrook had a 24-8 lead when Ware hurt his foot. He did try to play but he wasn’t 100%

Also consider Westbrook first 5 games (including GC). That’s a brutal schedule.

I think it will come down to who is healthiest, turnovers and whose ground game is the best.
From the Fence:

Alot of people seem to forget how big of an impact Ware has on defense as well. Yes in the GC game when he got hurt we lost a dynamic running back but we also lost a defensive back that causes absolute havoc from the secondary when he is in the game.

So I realized that there was a bug that prevented the check mark from showing up if you picked the second team in the list. So, while I fixed that right quick I also went ahead and added the pick count. So now the first number is the number of members who picked that team to win. The number at the end is the average spread for that team.
Could you make a small popup when you hover over the checkmark showing the current users spread for the game? This is awesome!

Could you make a small popup when you hover over the checkmark showing the current users spread for the game? This is awesome!

I can probably do that, sure. I'll try to get that added to tonight's update, assuming it'll be as easy to add as I'm thinking it will.

Some interesting observations here:

1) Very interesting to see that only Balmorhea was the only unanimous pick in the entire bracket.
2) It is interesting to see what I assume are some 'homer' picks in there.
3) Also interesting to see the differences in my own picks, where teams I picked to 45 another, may have 10-15% of the votes for that team, winning by a couple of touchdowns.
4) Some teams had easy schedules this season (IMO some of them may be exposed in the playoffs, as they haven't had a true test), so it is interesting to see some of these picks and their average spreads.

R1 - Knox City over Happy
R2 - Rankin over westbrook
R3 - Abbott over Gordon
R4 - Jonesboro over May

D2 Picks

R1 - Balmorhea over Whitharral
R2 - Benjamin over Jayton
R3 - Bluff Dale over Oglesby
R4 - Cherokee over Loraine

Ok, so I made a few additions here.

1. If you're on a computer and you hover over the check mark, it will show you the spread that you picked for that game. I'll try to figure something out for mobile users at some point.
  2. I added "Our pick" to each game in the pick distribution page so y'all can see what The Toy thinks.
  3. If you click on the number of members who picked a team (the first number), it will show you a list of all the members who picked that team to win, along with their spread.

Back