Richland Springs needs games

GigemSooners":3vv04rko said:
Texlonghorn75":3vv04rko said:
GigemSooners":3vv04rko said:
THAT_GUY_SHELTON":3vv04rko said:
Calvert has an opening!! Make this game happen!!
Everyone Knows More":3vv04rko said:
Opportunity Mike Bigham

Yes!!! Either of these needs to happen!
I bet Gigem $10.00 it doesn't happen!

I'm not taking that bet! I know which school that doesnt want any lol.
How about a bet that Richland Springs will schedule Borden County since they need a game? Any chance?

SWRaider":3et3tyag said:
Richland Springs wants no part of either of those schools. Not going to happen

Do you actually believe that, or are you just mouthing off? It is pretty certain that RS will get Calvert in the playoffs. Also I seriously doubt that Bigham would want any of it unless it's for all the marbles, and even then he would already have his excuses ready. It is highly unlikely that MC will even get past Vance Jones this year.
PS - If RS already has Rankin on their schedule, I don't think any of the schools mentioned are going to rattle them much! Lol

Oh, by the way Gigem, what is Rochelle looking like for this season so far?

While I have no idea why Richland and Rankin cancelled the game, could it be COVID related? Richland and Rankin are about 3.5 hours from each other and the terrain changes from Hill Country to Mesquite Country. I saw the SEC is only playing conference game.

Johnny South":3h79rqbk said:
SWRaider":3h79rqbk said:
Richland Springs wants no part of either of those schools. Not going to happen

Do you actually believe that, or are you just mouthing off? It is pretty certain that RS will get Calvert in the playoffs. Also I seriously doubt that Bigham would want any of it unless it's for all the marbles, and even then he would already have his excuses ready. It is highly unlikely that MC will even get past Vance Jones this year.
PS - If RS already has Rankin on their schedule, I don't think any of the schools mentioned are going to rattle them much! Lol

Oh, by the way Gigem, what is Rochelle looking like for this season so far?

Might want to edit your post South lol.
Why wouldnt RS want to play Calvert, MC, and now Rankin? Blum played McLean last year their first and last game of the season.

I didn't notice that the schedule had been revised. My mistake. One thing that I do know though, is that when two good teams play twice in one season, it is highly unlikely that one team will win both times. I think that may be why coaches don't like to schedule a regular season game with a team that they are likely to meet in the playoffs.

Back