Respect

CowboyP

Six-man expert
I'm creating this topic to give us all a place to express our gratitude and respect for our Guru - Mr. Granger Huntress. His love of the greatest form of football, and his devotion to this site are commendable.
He tolerates our rants, ramblings, and complaints. By creating this site, he has brought the sixman community closer. We can now ask for prayers for injured players not only from our area, but from the entire sixman world. He has given us a place to become friends with people we would not have met without this site.
We rarely show him the appreciation he so greatly deserves.
GRANGER THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION.
HATS OFF TO YOU SIR.

CowboyP":3d9expo6 said:
I'm creating this topic to give us all a place to express our gratitude and respect for our Guru - Mr. Granger Huntress. His love of the greatest form of football, and his devotion to this site are commendable.
He tolerates our rants, ramblings, and complaints. By creating this site, he has brought the sixman community closer. We can now ask for prayers for injured players not only from our area, but from the entire sixman world. He has given us a place to become friends with people we would not have met without this site.
We rarely show him the appreciation he so greatly deserves.
GRANGER THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION.
HATS OFF TO YOU SIR.

Now what trouble are you in, Cowboy?

Ditto Doc Tinkle. I’ve been lurking this site for many years (got a bro-in-law and a nephew both coaching 6man). This site is not only informative but entertaining as well. 1st thing I log on to Saturday morn…. Gotta chk those scores. The work that goes into this site is incredible.

He is right Granger we would not have an avenue to talk about this sport that glues the little towns of texas together without your tireless dedication.. reading the history that some of the men know feeling the excitement of the fans on here is alot of fun.
please dont ever wonder if you are not appreciated because you are!!!!

Absolutely warranted, each year I am astounded at the total amount of work you put into this board and how well you handle the obnoxious end users who don't understand your system but still feels a compelling need to try to correct you.

I still can't believe that Granger hasn't run Dr Tinkle, Doggy, Smokey and me out of here. We gotta be like the cousins that come visit and won't leave. Thanks for the site, Mr Granger Sir.

I definitely appreciate all he does on here! My first year coaching (four years ago) six man was quite an experience. The former head coach told me about this site and said everything you will need you can get from sixmanfootball.com. He was right! There are many avenues provided here that I couldn't find otherwise regarding six man football.

Thank you Granger for all you do!

Sir,
Your hard work and dedication to the sport we all love is greatly appreciated.
Although it may not seem like it sometimes, you are admired and respected by many.
Thank you for all that you do.

Shad K.
Gordon TX

Back