Red Devil DDS

Melani

11-man fan
Hi Dentist I have a great idea, why don't you use this devil for your Avatar? He looks tough and bad. I see you as the little stinker Devil but this took a long time figuring out. That Big Ugly Red Devil in your Avatar , well we just won't get into that. I can say this, he spooks the bad girl out of me big time. A sweet little Taz Devil would get your point over loud and clear. Here is one of the cuties.

http://www.tasmanian-devils.org/

Maybe something like this.....

devil_waving_hg_clr%202.gif

LOL Bearkat, I've been waiting on you all day. I knew you'd come up with some outstanding pictures. Dentist, I like Bearkats Devil Dog. He's so cute.

Butch and Melani":22krsnt2 said:
LOL Bearkat, I've been waiting on you all day. I knew you'd come up with some outstanding pictures. Dentist, I like Bearkats Devil Dog. He's so cute.

Long busy day! Just relaxing now with a few Dutch adult beverages in a green bottle. And catching up..........

Bearkat how many of those Dutch green bottles did you drink? Ms Victoria Secret is on the wrong walkway. You got me Bearkat, I'd rather see Dentist Red Devil avatar. If I had to look at Ms Victoria everytime I read a post from Dentist, I would scream. You win. LOL

Back