Recruiting News

coachbronk

Six-man fan
I wanted to take a moment to say Congrats to High Island Quarterback Zach Bronkhorst on receiving an offer today from Angelo State University to play football.

Offer #2 should be coming on Saturday when he takes an official visit to Northwestern Oklahoma State University.

Personally, I could not be more happy and proud of him. It's been a goal of his since he was little and to be able to fulfill this goal is awesome. It's been an honor and privilege to coach him the last 4 years but more importantly it's an honor to call him my son.

Zach officially received his second offer this past weekend from Northwestern Oklahoma State University. He takes his final official visit this coming weekend to Angelo State.

coachbronk":1ujcxeuz said:
I wanted to take a moment to say Congrats to High Island Quarterback Zach Bronkhorst on receiving an offer today from Angelo State University to play football.

Offer #2 should be coming on Saturday when he takes an official visit to Northwestern Oklahoma State University.

Personally, I could not be more happy and proud of him. It's been a goal of his since he was little and to be able to fulfill this goal is awesome. It's been an honor and privilege to coach him the last 4 years but more importantly it's an honor to call him my son.

What position would the Zach kid try out for? He only played one way if I'm not mistaken. I believe that he did some passing and some kick returning this last season. He could make a wide receiver?

Wanted to give a recruiting update with NSD approaching:

High Island QB Zach Bronkhorst has delayed signing until after he makes a visit to West Texas A&M early next week. He will decide between WTAMU, Angelo State and Northwestern Oklahoma State. WT made an 11th hour pitch to Bronkhorst but because he was heading to San Angelo for his OV with ASU and Dead Period starting Monday morning, he wouldn't be able to get on campus until Tuesday of next week.

High Island DE/LB Brandon Guidry will be signing with Minnesota West Community and Technical School. MNWest is a JUCO. Guidry has decided to delay his signing until next week so he can sign with Bronkhorst.

Back