Rankin vs Garden City

There is added motivation in this game for both teams. The winner will take home a brand new "West Texas Rumbleweed Classic" wrestling belt. Along with bragging rights for the year.

My prediction, I think GC pulls it off in a close game.

Garden City in a close one. They took a dip in the rankings after a bad loss to a very good Balmorhea team and Rankin moved way up after beating an overrated Westbrook team. I reckon we'll see tonight.

What a game Rankin played. Had about 3 or 4 TD’s called back, and another 15 or so penalty flags thrown against them, to GC’s maybe 2 or 3.. But fought hard the whole game, overcame adversity (aka refs), this team is for real boys and gals! Happy HOMECOMING TO YOU GC GUYS!

WV Backer":1w4gw86j said:
Garden City in a close one. They took a dip in the rankings after a bad loss to a very good Balmorhea team and Rankin moved way up after beating an overrated Westbrook team. I reckon we'll see tonight.
OK, I was wrong. Rankin made a believer out of me last night. Should make for a heck of a district 7 showdown on 7 November between the Red Devils and Balmorhea.

Back