Prayer Update - Robby Mounce (Mineral Wells Comm Christ)

freeagent

Six-man pro
Back on Sept. 30, Robby was injured in a six-man game in Mineral Wells. Coach Horton gave me an update on his status and kindly allowed me to share this with the rest of the sixman community. Please keep Robby and his family in your prayers. There is a long road of recovery ahead of this young man, but with the help of the Great Healer, our hope is for a full recovery.

Robby Mounce is doing well all things considered. He had brain surgery the night (morning after) of the injury and was out of ICU a week later. There was significant brain damage but the doctors felt that it could all be repaired with rehab etc. He is in that process now at Baylor Rehab in Dallas. He had a return trip to the ICU two weeks ago due to some seziure activity but is now progressing quite well. He still has a long road in front of him but all signs point to a full recovery. I'm not certain of the timetable for him to return home. It was November 11th but that might have changed.

Through this whole process, I have been astounded at the family's consistent heart to give God glory. There have been some wonderful moves of God for provision and healing throughout this so thank you for your prayers, but please continue to lift this young man up as he moves forward in through this challenge. God is great and He is moving in the lives of the Mounce family as they touch the hearts of those around and watching them. They're have been some really wonderful testimonies and opportunities for God to be glorified not simply in the obvious way with Robby but in a lot of areas around his care and through the Mounce family.

Bryan Horton

Back