Playoffs

bold statement right there. Looking at the district they had teams drop out. It’s hard to fill games in the middle of the year for anyone. Not sure on the stephensville game. Baytown really have not played anyone either. Other than Conroe. Spread is 9. Give me Fredericksburg-20. Baytown is a tad over rated.
How about Conroe vs San Marcos?? Man that’s gonna be a good game IF Conroe is healthy.
Pasadena walks to the next round. Live oak has size but they are slow…. They won’t catch Pasadena’s RB.
I have a feeling Conroe takes that one IF they are healthy. And pasedena seems to be in a leauge of their own. If you don’t catch their RB in the backfield and you let him get to the edge there are few teams in the state, let alone their division, that can catch him. Kid is special.

I have a feeling Conroe takes that one IF they are healthy. And pasedena seems to be in a leauge of their own. If you don’t catch their RB in the backfield and you let him get to the edge there are few teams in the state, let alone their division, that can catch him. Kid is special.
I don't know about that San Marcos did put a whooping on Bryan Allen and only allowed 16 points. They seem to be peakng after that loss to Klondike. Should be a great game. In My opinion its probably the game of the week in TAPPS.

Back