Playoff Sites....

Coach Ware

11-man fan
If you know of a school (uil, private) that is willing to host a playoff game, could you please post.

Sixman Stadium
1A Class Stadium
2A Class Stadium

Azle Christian has a natural grass field that is in excellent condition, and it is a true six man field, for the playoffs.

We are located on FM730 South between Azle and Weatherford.

We offer both home and away dressing rooms with full restrooms and showers.

We will provide you with gate operators, sound man, scoreboard operator, full concession stand and chain gang for only $700, and you keep the gate.

Teams that have played here this year -

Waco Parkview
Wise County Homeschool
and this week Lucas.

Teams that have played here in the past -

Richland Springs

Gordon

Irving Universal

Bryson

Oakwood

Trinity Willow Park

Faustina

Temple Lewisville

Waco Live Oak

and many more!!!

You will love the atmosphere!!!!

Dear pastormiles,

Do yew fellers still have them hogs rite next to one them endzones? If so, it done puts a whole fun spin on the whole pigskin thang.

Yew cud have a feller dress up like the great Robert Duvall as Gus in Lonesome Dove, sayin: Yew pigs, git over here. It wud be great. I volunteer to be Gus if yew can overlook the boat oar.

You know Mr. Goob, you and old Gus do have a lot in common with the one leg and all. He said that he needed his leg just in case he might want to kick a pig.

I'm not going to speak for the school, but Gordon has always been available for playoff games in the past. Good facilities, natural grass, locker rooms for both teams, concession, 3100 seating capacity. And their scoreboard operator is the BOMB!

Waco Parkview is willing to host playoff games. We have hosted many playoff games the past two years. We have a beautiful natural grass surface that is still very green this late in the year. We have had an issue in the past with our scoreboard having a delay but that issue has been fixed at the request of some coaches. We have four locker rooms so we are able to host several games on a Saturday. We have a full concession with nachos, hamburgers, frito pie, sausage wraps and hot dogs. contact coach crenshaw @ 479-461-1202.

Yes our stadium lights are bright. Hence the reason our neighbors new pig pen....funny thing is they tried really hard to put in a spot where it would be a nuisance, unless you kick a ball past the net you would never know wilbur is slopping in the mud while the game is goin on.

I'm speaking out of turn but when the artificial turf was put down in Sterling City they said they had hopes of hosting. The field really came out great.

OLD41":35c2rrri said:
I'm speaking out of turn but when the artificial turf was put down in Sterling City they said they had hopes of hosting. The field really came out great.

I would think that if SC is in the playoffs themselves, it would make it difficult to host a playoff game... unless of course... the game is on a different day than theirs?

Edward Golden":2rgooine said:
Gordon's field is not available this year.

1. They are resurfacing the track.
2. The grass is not in great shape.
ahhhh, see, i knew that, lol. That's why i don't speak for the school.

Back