Places in San Angelo

mc-flurry

11-man fan
If your gonna travel through San Angelo you should stop at The Little Red Barn, its got great steak. Enriches is a really good mexican food place, it used to be called Henry's.<P>If you know of any other good places in San Angelo let me know. :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Red_Devil_Superstar:<BR><STRONG>CiCi's...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
vomit-smiley-001.gif
<P>Once you've had Chicago pizza, everything else is just cardboard with ketchup and pupperoni on it.<P>[ June 12, 2006: Message edited by: Old Bearkat ]<P>Conan's in Austin comes close!<p>[ June 13, 2006: Message edited by: Old Bearkat ]

FOR A REALLY GOOD B-FAST OR A HAMBURGER, TRY THE CHARCOAL HOUSE ON CHADBOURNE. THERE IS A REALLY GOOD MEX FOOD PLACE ON MLK BLVD AND ABOUT 18TH ST. I CAN NOT REMEMBER THE NAME.

I just remembered a really good place out bye the fairgrounds, can't remember the name, but it was inside this lady's house. She served home cooked mexican food meals with steak. It was like a real fancy restaurant but she only had two tables, she even served wine. Cost like 45 bucks to eat though. <P>If someone happens to find the name pm me. :)

Los Panchitos on Chadbourne for great mexican food, and awesome drink specials.<P>Packsaddle on Knickerbocker out by the lake for great BBQ.<P>The Wharf off of the loop and knickerbocker for the best steak and shrimp on earth.

Back