Paducah @ Petersburg

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
First off, Who wins and is this game worth going to.

Winner of this should finish 2nd place.

I'm guessing Paducah by 20-28 point victory

I'm thinking of taking the solo trip to petersburg to watch since my road trip buddy (kramer) left last night for a 2 week vacation to Greece

Petersburg wins in a high scoring game. If you have an interest in this district and like high scoring competitive games this one is for you. Should be a good contest.

Pops,

I can't see Petersburg winning this game. Heck, (spur people please don't take this the wrong way) Petersburg lost to Spur.
I got nothing against Spur, but Spur is at-least one year away from being decently good.
And from what I heard is that Spur's run game gashed Petersburg all nigh long.

Paducah has a much better RB than Spur.

I just can't see Paducah losing this one, they have the better run game, the better talent and I just don't see Petersburg slowing Paducah down any.
I figured it would be high scoring, I think I'm goin to make the lonely trip to Buffalo country Friday night.

FINAL
Paducah .......72
Petersburg ...53

I feel as if Paducah will win this one. Better Passing game far better running game. Petersburgs def has really been gashed this year. Going to make the trip to see this one.

Paducah 64

Petersburg 30

Sometimes the intangibles can't be measured...on paper looks like Paducah all the way...looking for the scissors in this one!

Well was a sloppy win. But a win and play of the game has to go to Petersburg with a bounce pass then a forward pass for the touch down never did I think I would see it work in a game but after that Petersburg couldn't pull it out with a 62 to 55 Paducah on top.

Not so sure that the lateral wasn't a forward pass, but it was pretty cool to see it work in a game. 1st time ever for me to see it actually work.

Back