Officials Needed

GCCA

Six-man fan
I am looking to hire football officials for a few home games for this season. I have already contacted TASO but they are booked. Do you have other recommendations for a school just southwest of Fort Worth, Texas?

Thank you for any suggestions anyone might have. 👍🏻

When you say TASO, do you mean FWFO? (Fort Worth Football Officials)?

Check with Pecan Valley or Waco as well, they may be able to help out.

In your classification do you have to have TASO guys or could you use locals? There is a group of Coach’s in Granbury that ref on the side (all have been TASO at some point). They do all our JH and couple others may be willing to do Varsity for the right coin? ( I know many of them do Volleyball as well).

In your classification do you have to have TASO guys or could you use locals? There is a group of Coach’s in Granbury that ref on the side (all have been TASO at some point). They do all our JH and couple others may be willing to do Varsity for the right coin? ( I know many of them do Volleyball as well).
I was able to get them covered but I could use the names as back ups. Thanks.

I am looking to hire football officials for a few home games for this season. I have already contacted TASO but they are booked. Do you have other recommendations for a school just southwest of Fort Worth, Texas?

Thank you for any suggestions anyone might have. 👍🏻
FWFO doesn't have the depth to cover 6 man games this season. TAPPS does a great job at vetting chapters and approving them for our league. Here is the link.

Back