New district.

Lometa lost to Cherokee! Zephyr beat Cherokee 72-8. So to answer youre question.....NO. plus the post you just made on district finish you place May above Santa Anna you might want to change since they lost to them bad last night.

Come on Badnewz, Iz a funnin' from nearly 1200 miles away... The championships finish the weekend before I come to central texas to visit at Christmas... dont take me to seriously... now doggie and cowboyP, there are immersed and the real deal...

This district is showing lots of surprises this year. If things continue the way they have been, Santa Anna might just take 1st with Rochelle, May, and Zephyr battling for 2nd. I believe the coaching change and loss of the seniors has taken Lometa out of the race.

Zephyr will take first. Santa Anna and Rochelle second. May fourth. Lometa 5th. No team in this district has the talent and the speed as Zephyr. Don't write Zephyr Off because they have lost to two contending teams.

Santa Anna is proving game by game that quickness will win in sixman football. They had to go the distance for the first time last Friday night and it showed in the fourth quarter. If they can continue on and make the playoffs, they will need more four quarter games to get them in shape for those playoffs.

Well santa anna is 7-0 beating may by 22 points well thats pretty good if u ask me. Zephyr is a great team but i think may is gunna give them a good one.

Santa anna1st
May2nd
Zephyr3rd
Rochelle4th
Lometa 5th

Just remember you said Zephyr is a great team. May will get 45d. Lometa will get 45d. Rochelle will get 45d and whoever is left in that distric. Just cant remember who the other team was right now sorry.

25's big brother, just cause Santa Anna is 7-0 doesnt mean they have a chance on beating Rochelle or zephyr. I still don't see where Santa Anna has actually played a decent team. The first GREAT team they will play will be zephyr. And expect that one to end quickly!

-Jose Torrez

Have to agree carter 75. Last years score Zephyr 49 Santa Anna 0. Don't think it could be much different since they both have the same players returning.

How can you be so sure? May beat Santa Anna 82-33 last year, but this year May lost to them. At one point in the game Santa Anna was a touchdown away from sending May home early. Don't be so sure guys! Like I said at the very beginning, SA is going to surprise alot of people this year. I do believe the game between Santa Anna and Zephyr will be the game for it all. I don't think Zephyr will 45 them. I think they are going to make the bulldogs EARN that win. Either way goodluck to all teams this Friday!

I was at the SA and May game. Was not overly impressed. May players this year and last year were not the same. I seen several new players starting on the field.

Last year Santa Anna played all freshman and sophmores. This year they are starting three or four seniors. They are not the same team from last year. Where those seniors came from I havn't a clue, but they have a better team because of it.

Back