New Dates Open!!!

Cody Moree

11-man fan
Due to cancellations that occured today, Apple Springs now has the following varsity dates open:

Week Zero 8/30-9/1
Week Five 10/4-10/6
Week Seven 10/18-10/19

The games that were cancelled were home games for us but we would be willing to discuss a home/home situation.

Please contact:

Cody Moree
Apple Springs ISD
936-831-2241
936-671-0372
[email protected]

Cody Moree":1wdt642f said:
Due to cancellations that occured today, Apple Springs now has the following varsity dates open:

Week Zero 8/30-9/1
Week Five 10/4-10/6
Week Seven 10/18-10/19

The games that were cancelled were home games for us but we would be willing to discuss a home/home situation.

Please contact:

Cody Moree
Apple Springs ISD
936-831-2241
936-671-0372
[email protected]

Coach Moree:

For week 5 & 7 you might want to contact some of the Houston area TAPPS D2 schools ... they lost a game with Houston Life Christian (will not field a team for 2007) and have open dates ... these would include Tomball Rosehill Christian, Dickinson Pine Drive, Lake Jackson Brazosport, and The Woodlands Christian ... you can find addresses on the sticky topic under private schools. http://sixmanfootball.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2450

Week 0 ... you might try Austin NYOS Charter School. You can reach Coach Knetl at [email protected]. Besides the fact that he is a Chicago Bears fan, he's a nice guy. And tell him I told him that the Bears still stink.

We at Seguin Lifegate have week 5 open and were looking for a road game. E-mail me during the week and I'll talk to Coach Rabon.

John Taddy
[email protected]

Back