Need Varsity game for Week 7

stanfordsquad

11-man fan
Cleburne Christian Academy is in need of a game for week 7. I know it is last minute, but the coach for Fort Worth Harvest just quit on his team which leaves us without a game. We are willing to travel up to 200 miles from DFW (if it is a little more, beggars cant be choosers at this point). Please contact Jamie @817 -944 - 1985. We will play Friday or Saturday. We can also host if needed.

Hey, Staffordsquad. Before you spread rumors about the former coach from FW Harvest you might want to learn the facts. It's unfortunate your game was cancelled this week but I suggest you not critize without knowing what you are talking about.

I agree with real.texan. Coach Harper is like a brother to me so I have a real problem with you putting on here he just quit on his team. I hope you have facts to prove that and your not just running your mouth without any.

Stanfordsquad, first and farmost the coach from Ft.Worth did not quit on his boys. Due to unfortunate situations was the reasoning for the departure.It's unfortunate for both parties that the game was canceled. My 6 boys as well as myself went out for 5 weeks and they gave me all they had. I have never been a quitter and I never will, nor will I let you or anyone else get on here and say that I quit on my team. FYI before you pass judgement on someone or something have your facts in order.....

my apologies to the coach and everyone else. I was going off what the school said. I should not have put anything in here without hearing both sides. Thank you everyone for the reality check.

Back