NCAA Football 08

I have a 360 for the Halo franchises and Xbox Live... although I don't dare venture online for NCAA 08 unless I want a self-esteem check.

I don't know what the PS3 offers as far as games, but the built-in Blu-Ray player is a big selling point.

SIXMANGOOROO":gs0xue1t said:
Red_Devil_DDS":gs0xue1t said:
I have a 360 for the Halo franchises and Xbox Live... although I don't dare venture online for NCAA 08 unless I want a self-esteem check.

I don't know what the PS3 offers as far as games, but the built-in Blu-Ray player is a big selling point.

Perhaps that is part of your problem... you play too many games instead of learning the real thing. Hmmm?

270915349_d02f1d1f72.jpg

SIXMANGOOROO":2x3hlrjq said:
Red_Devil_DDS":2x3hlrjq said:

Perhaps that is part of your problem... you play too many games instead of learning the real thing. Hmmm?

How did I let this go unchecked?

Uh sure, I probably gained more football knowledge this morning in the shower than you display on these boards...

Wow !!!!!!! I think another set of horns popped out on the Devil and he is sharpening his pitchfork. Stand by, I have a feeling, it is going to get nasty. Bearkat, batten down the hatches of the reactor.

High Plains Drifter":q6shk8yd said:
Wow !!!!!!! I think another set of horns popped out on the Devil and he is sharpening his pitchfork. Stand by, I have a feeling, it is going to get nasty. Bearkat, batten down the hatches of the reactor.

versteck.gif

Excellent !!!! Be sure and read the coaching vacancies and OU Johnny's admonishment of probably the biggest coach in sixman. I hope he doesnt go to a Bryson game and Steele know who he is. I heard Steele straightened things out a meeting in Lubbock. Ha

Bearkat, I am not sure, I don't know if you have too much time in the North woods or too much time sniffing plutonium fumes, but you need to come to texas and eat some watermelon and drink a dublin dp or something.

High Plains Drifter":r56qmks5 said:
Bearkat, I am not sure, I don't know if you have too much time in the North woods or too much time sniffing plutonium fumes, but you need to come to texas and eat some watermelon and drink a dublin dp or something.

:D

High Plains your right about Ole Bearkat coming down to Texas. The watermelons are ripe and cantalopes are sweet. Everyone needs a carton of Dublin's Dr Peppers. Sixmangooroo, I am the den mother and your getting annoying. When it comes to High Plains, Ole Bearkat and Devil Dentist, I WILL COME AFTER YOU. Have you heard the old saying "if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all". Try it or the real Guru's will smush you.
hit-with-club.gif

Back