Milford vs. Calvert

Well I will have to tell this it's hard to play six on ten and win,but I seen it tonight . Nice job refs. You really sucked tonight.

5chains":1g84z682 said:
I was wondering how calvert came back being down. 48 to 12 at halftime.

2002 State Championship (in San Angelo)
Calvert 51
Sanderson 46

Calvert down by 32 at halftime. I thought Sanderson would end it mid way of the 3rd Quarter.
Boy was I wrong, crazy comeback. Sounds like they did it again.

I agree. Calvert looked as if they hadn't practiced in weeks the first half. Milford looked great. #4 from Milford scored at will. Milford executed flawlessly on offense, whereas Calvert was just throw the ball deep and hope. #4 from Milford got hurt Im assuming and didnt play the 3rd quarter, and only two or three plays in the 4th. He did score to help Milford win. Calvert, turned it up a notch the 2nd half with long runs from #7, and hail mary passes. Milford, In my opinion can make a deep run in the playoffs if and only if they can stay healthy. One side note. Worse officiated game I have ever seen. Plus, poor clock work in the press box.

Well well well, the Calvert boys played a great game today, but they have the worst coach i have every seen. I saw him push a player, hit one in the arm, pick up the game ball and spike it on the sideline and then had a kid hurt on the field walked out to him said something to him and walked away. After the game they reminded me of oak wood, they just walked off the field.

Yes, it was frustrating to watch. I thought the Coach really broke down and lost control. My grandson was at the game and he commented that he wouldnt play for that guy. I explained to him that sometimes coaches loose control. It was embarassing. People stopped watching the game and focused on the Coach.

How can anyone sit and watch a kid being mistreated by their coach. A Coach is someone to be looked at as an example. This is sorry in my books.

One side note. Milford has some passionate, and caring fans. Calvert had a injured kid on the field, Calvert coach walks over and appears to yell something at the kid and walked away. Leaving the kid unattended. Milford fans began to boo the Calvert coach. Good luck Milford, I will be there next week, supporting the Bulldogs.

CK why do you provoke people. Tough love comes from parents and not Coach's. Everytime I think there is a chance with you, you prove me wrong.

Back