Midland

The clear springs cafe its right over by the"grande statdium" were the HS play football and by the baseball stadium.. excellent, let me know if your wanting mexican i know some great little hole in the wall dives that are great, im in midland every other day, but the clear springs cafe is outstanding...

Clear Springs has a good chicken-fried steak, and their catfish is good too. (Cattleman's was the best place for steak, but they closed up recently.) Chain-wise, Cattle Baron is a good steak place. One of the best mexican places is Dona Anita's; one of the best BBQ places is KD's. There are a bunch of places on the loop (northside of town).

Thanks, mostly looking for a BBQ or steak house, used to go to KD's but it has been kinda bland the last few times, just looking for someplace new to go to.

ya i don't recommened KD's anymore or should i say right now atleast, the last couple of times i've been it has really gone down hill taste wise.

I was just at KD's about three weeks ago for my first time there. I found it to be very good. To each their own.

Don Hardin
Abilene

Well, another good BBQ place is downtown...Johnny's BBQ, and there's Brooks BBQ on the east side of downtown (but they are also known for their "Fatburger").

Back