Mid Season Predictions (WEST)

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
My predictions for each district .... WEST ONLY, Not to familiar with the East Teams.

WEST
1 - Happy / nazareth
2 - Valley / spur (if they get their numbers up)
3 - Ropes / Meadow .... This district is now back to normal with these 2 being on top again.
4 - Borden County / Grady ..... Same song, verse 2...these 2 always seem to make it.
5 - Garden City / Rankin
6 - Sterling City / Robert Lee
7 - Ira / Hermleigh
8 - Crowell / Knox City

Final 4 - Ira / Crowell / Happy / Ropes
CROWELL comes from the WEST

EAST
Gordon / Blum / Abbott / Strawn
Strawn comes from the EAST

Wonder Dog":2joxngir said:
My predictions for each district .... WEST ONLY, Not to familiar with the East Teams.

WEST
1 - Happy / nazareth
2 - Valley / spur (if they get their numbers up)
3 - Ropes / Meadow .... This district is now back to normal with these 2 being on top again.
4 - Borden County / Grady ..... Same song, verse 2...these 2 always seem to make it.
5 - Garden City / Rankin
6 - Sterling City / Robert Lee
7 - Ira / Hermleigh
8 - Crowell / Knox City

Final 4 - Ira / Crowell / Happy / Ropes
CROWELL comes from the WEST

EAST
Gordon / Blum / Abbott / Strawn
Strawn comes from the EAST
Really? Sterling City and Robert Lee out of District 6? Doesn't sound like you're very familiar with the West either. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

WV Backer":1rfgxz35 said:
Really? Sterling City and Robert Lee out of District 6? Doesn't sound like you're very familiar with the West either. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Looks like I poked WV's strings on my predictions....... Settle Down WV,
If ya boys are good enough, They'll make the playoffs.
I just see them struggling ..... They gave up 71 to Anton, YES THEY WON, but ANTON ain't ANTON from last year.

Oh and by the way, I'm WEST TEXAS (South Plains) born, bred, fed, and still living here......

i'm the one that believes Water Valley ain't as good as they were the past 2 years......

But sure you'll jump to the defense, speaks the person from the Valley with no Water

You are correct that they are not as good as they have been the last two years but I think they're still good enough to take care of Sterling City and Robert Lee. I guess we'll have to wait and see on that. As for the other thing, that's just mean man. Sayin' there's no water in Water Valley is hitting below the belt. I didn't say you were wrong mind you, just mean. The Mighty North Concho is no more than a wet-weather creek. I blame it on Sterling City, they take all the water before it can get to us. :-)

Back