Meadow Boys Head Basketball Coach

CaptainK

11-man fan
We have an opening for the boys basketball job.

The Meadow boy’s basketball team has been to the Regional Tournament the 3 out the last 4 years in class A D II. We have several starters returning from last year’s Region semi-final team. We pay part of your health insurance and have low rent housing available.
Applicant must be someone that believes in the total program philosophy. Our kids excel at everything we do and have had a great deal of success in all sports. We want to be good at everything and we work our kids extremely hard. Our community and our kids expect to work year round in strength, condition, and speed development program. We have a summer league basketball program and 6 on 6 in the summer. We put on basketball and football camps for our elementary kids in the summer. We are 20 miles from Lubbock and 10 from Brownfield. We expect our coaches to be the best teachers.

The Teaching Field is open.
Other duties: Assist HS & JH Football, HS & JH Track
I will be out of country May31 through June 6th.
You may e-mail me or text me during that time, but please no phone calls. I will be unable to reply until Monday June the 7th.
If you are interest please send your resume by e-mail.
I want to have interviews set up for June 9th through 15th, and have someone hired by the June 20th.

[email protected]
Cell 806-241-9217

Since I'm going to be out of pocket May 29th through June the 6th you can e-mail your resume to [email protected]. This will allow us to stay with in our timeline a little easier. Mr. Carroll's cell # is 806-241-9197.

Thanks in advance for your interest in our position.

Kent Allison

This is a good Job Not Pass up . Alot of talent still left after coach clay son zeke is gone. He will be missed. But You have all-state fabian molina & Manny Moya a kid that hit the three pointer & Played alot AAU Ball This Spring.You Have returning Startes back from a Good Team Then a couple of incoming freshman & sophmores that play AAU basketball with team in Brownfield. These kids are probably the best kids in the region.

Paducah, Naz, Grady, Follett and Anton may have something to say about that....then again this coming from an AAU 'coach'

Best of luck to Meadow in their search

Not all AAU teams are the same. Some Programs are thier to help the kids that want improve thier game. Here in lubbock i take a different approach i take kids from smaill schools and introduce them to more faster paced game . we run the floor. So when they do play school Ball they play at a comptive Level. Just look at the meadow program in basketball they blow out thier district competion. Samthing at nazerth expect they play aau ball as a tem in the summer.We had 3 of our kids sign at juco programs 2 at clarendon & south plains . AAU teams out of the metroplex do not include the schools. Its june i really dont play in tournaments because the kids are doinf team camps,or 6on 6. I dont believe stepping on the schools toes at all thats why i have turn down kids that play baseball . I Have 3 all state kids play with my teams Erik buchanan from Anton, Barrick hodge Little field, Zeke Clay Meadow,. So I think you need to do your research buddy.

Back