lots of talk for fresh new mediocre record

Union Hill 63
Leverett's Chapel 18

Leverett's Chapel 94
Oakwood 72

Oakwood 55
Campbell 6

What is this supposed to prove? Since when is the outcome the only thing that matters and not the things that lead up to them? Campbell had their main 6 players out the entire game. And leverets didn’t have their offense figured out playing union hill. Played pro the entire game vs union hill then played a comparable team to UH in heritage Christian in Longview and beat them while In spread the entire game, and has beat every team since. You all clearly care more about being internet trolls than actually watching football.

Union Hill 61
Saint Jo 16

Saint Jo 56
Campbell 7

Well I am eating my crow. Great game Saint Jo. I will man up and eat crow like I would expect all of you to do if it was reversed. We have an outside shot. I don’t know the ends and outs but it starts with a win next week. Maybe a long shot, but I believe in my Indians. Let make history.

😂😂 The girl kicker comment wins the internet today. From what I understand she is really good though. Awesome weight program

HuffNPuff is restocking on the paint isle today. And it seems their live streams have technical difficulty when they getting their heads bashed in.

Dennis Green once said “they are who we thought they were”. This is true for Campbell!

Well I am eating my crow. Great game Saint Jo. I will man up and eat crow like I would expect all of you to do if it was reversed. We have an outside shot. I don’t know the ends and outs but it starts with a win next week. Maybe a long shot, but I believe in my Indians. Let make history.
Campbell beat Savoy 49 points and Union Hill beat them 48, does that make Campbell a one point favorite over Union Hill?

Back