Living Stones Kickoff Classic

Kramer

11-man fan
Let me hear what you think.....

Here's my choice on the matter at hand....

Lake Jackson Brazosport vs. Mt. Carmel ............ Brazosport by 19
Logos Jv vs Emery Weiner JV.... OK, HMMMM... Emery Weiner JV I guess

San Antonio Town East vs. West Columbia ........ SA TownEast by 28
Sugar Land Logos Prep vs. Calvert .... LOGOS IS WAY IN OVER THEIR HEADS ON THIS ONE.... Calvert by 39.... Hopefully Logos doesn't sustain TOO MANY injuries in this one...

Houston Sanchez vs. Pasadena 1st Baptist..... Pasadena 1st Baptist by 13
Bellville Faith vs. Victoria Home School ... Bellville Faith, because I have a little faith in them, by 9
Lockhart Lighthouse Baptist vs Kingwood NE... NE by 15
Orange Community Christian vs. Huntsville Alpha Omega..... This game will be worth the admission, Orange by 13

Tomball Homeschool vs. Humble Legacy.... The ARMY of Tomball will have too much depth... Tomball by 45
Ft. Bend Homeschool vs. High Island .... High Island comes to sixman with a big time win by 30
Brenham Christian vs. Houston Emery Weiner..... Brenham Christian by 22
Living Stones Christian vs. Apple Springs..... Living Stones will be all over the Apple, LS by 31

I think huntsville will be ready!

Im a big fan! The Orange team is just in second year and defense needed lots of work. They have one quick back after that not much.
It will be hard to content with Huntsvilles speed and size!
Huntsville By 30

I'd take Apple Springs plus 31 for all I could get! I've seen them the last two years and they're well coached, well supported and very tough. Don't know much about Alvin Living Stones but I think they'll have all they can handle and then some.

Dear David9h.......

You my dear new friend, Hope you are ready for what Coach Sanders and his Lions have this year.......
I believe they will suprise several teams this year. I got wind they gave Logos Prep all they could handle last week in their scrimmage.

Living Stones is no slouch of a football team. I honestly believe Living Stones will be more physical, motivated and just a better prepared team than Apple Springs will be.
Living Stones more than likely has the best team in all of SE Texas (Houston Area, S of I-10 & East of I-10)

Lions by 31 over Apple Springs... Wish I were there to see it LIVE.....

Only loss last year was to State Champ Fredericksburg Heritage and state semi finalist Pine Drive.

With Mr. Sanders would go out and finish that degree and maybe venture into the UIL realm so he could tie wits with the UIL'S finest......
But until then, Coach..... Good Luck to you and the Lions...
I got you down as the district champs... But first take care of Apple Springs

Don't know anything about Living Stones other than what I've read. You may be absolutely right. Hope you are because, as a private school fan, I think it helps the cause when a private school beats a strong public school.

My point was that I have seen Apple Springs play the last 3 years and they have been extremely tough. If LS is 31 points better, more power to 'em.

Good luck

David9h,

Looks like Apple Springs pulled one out vs. My Lions. The stingy LS defense usually doesn't give up 50 plus points.

Apple Springs had a big win vs Living Stones.

I have a strong feeling Coach Sanders will make the adjustments and have the LS defense swarming, buzzing, and jumping around like last year vs. High Island.

Kramer

Looks like your Living Stones NITTANY Lions played alot like the Penn State Nittany Lions.
I believe the loss of Schlemmer and the D-Coordinator is a huge loss to your LS Nittany Lions.

I also believe that cushy scheduling in 2011 will hurt this sqaud. You can't play 11 cushy games and expect the youngsters to learn and step in this year versus a tougher schedule. They're not battle tested going into this year and now that they are seeing a little talent this year, their defense will struggle because their are playing better teams.

So lets tune down that Coach Sanders being the greatest coach on the planet until he can beat a good team.
It's one thing beating Clear Lake Christian, Brazosport Christian, CASA, Humble Life.... It's another thing beating a good team.

When your coach of the decade starts playing COMPETITIVELY against teams such as Bulverde Bracken, Austin Hill Co. Rockwall Heritage, Fredericksburg Heritage, Happy Hill, and a few decent UIL's......
I guess I'm saying play SOME PROGRAMS WITH GOOD COACHING.... That's how you get better as a coach.....

Cause this is all I heard driving from Lubbock to Jayton for 3 days, is how great a coach you (sanders) are.

In my book, the great LS coach is ...
0-2 vs ware (Pine Drive)
0-2 vs. shipman (freddy)
1-0 vs. Davis (TE)
0-0 vs. Tyler Street
0-0 vs. Happy Hill
0-0 vs. Heath Fulton
0-0 vs. ALL TAPPS D-1 decent coaches....

I don't think beating Candy Land Logos Prep counts

how did Orange look out there against Huntsville?

WOS":2wrf5wl4 said:
I think huntsville will be ready!

Im a big fan! The Orange team is just in second year and defense needed lots of work. They have one quick back after that not much.
It will be hard to content with Huntsvilles speed and size!
Huntsville By 30

Looks like Orange was not the one back show i heard about.

The QB is big and has got a arm and they have speed all around.
One of our coaches told me they have 7 kids that run sub 12. 100'S.
#12 and #25 have great quickness. I heard #12 Runs 4. 35 40!
I know we had no one that could run with any of the backs that ran the ball.

I must say, Im impressed.

Orange plays Emery-Weiner this Week, E-W better get ther track shoes on. I think we may be looking at a upset!!!

Huntsville over Chester By 30
High Island over Living Stones By 21
Orange over Houston E-W By 28

OCC is a very under rated team this year. They have some great athletes on both sides of the ball. Those boys and coaches worked hard in the off season to improve on every aspect of the game. I think by the end of the season we will see them making a strong push in the playoffs!

Back