Lewisville Founders Academy.

aday3

11-man fan
It remains to be seen how this team will finish the season. One thing is sure though, this isn't last years Founders team. The Eagles have several new underclassmen and upperclassmen including a polished qb and a punishing power rushing attack. The coaching staff has really developed a program only in it's second year of existence. This is versatile and skilled team that is getting better each week. They had some tough calls and careless penalties versus Dallas Lakehill or they would be 3-0. Founders handed a fast and hard hitting Levertts Chapel team their butt tonight on their own field. Founders schedule is no cake walk either with opponents Tyler Heat, Mount Calm, Plano Chant, Fort Worth Thesa, Levertts Chapel, and Stephenville Faith on the schedule. If Founders Classical finishes with a good record and a playoff berth they will have earned it. This isn't the same old Eagles, and anyone who puts them as a 45 ] point dog or assumes they will come to Lewisville and get an easy win is sorely mistaken.

38-16. 38-8 til garbage time. LC took it to Tyler Heat previous week. They had some speed out there and hitters. No QB though.

Look, LC is not the team they have been in the past. Still good decent talent but the coaching change has hurt them. Tyler Heat was a well below average team. Heat graduated a good group last year. Founders is an OK team nothing special. I don't know anything about their league but I know I good team when I see one and they just are not good. I am not trying to bash anybody just calling it how I see it.

Founders seems to be much improved from last year, but you might want to tap the brakes just a little. First off, they were down by 30 to Lakehill after 3 quarters & played against their reserves in the 4th. Secondly, LC, while still a decent team, is dealing with internal changes this season and is probably not at the level they're accustomed to. If Founders can beat or play 4 quarters of competitive football against Mt. Calm or THESA then you might have something to back up your claim.

Look fellas I didnt say they were the 94' 49ers. The Lakehill game was very close until 3 minutes in first half and turnovers, careless penalties and two horse apple calls changed the complextion of the game. Indicative of young program and new teammates learning to gel. I do contend they are a good team, and like I originally stated 'it remains to be seen' and their schedule is tough. Can a man not get fired up over a team on the up after it's first year? Again like I said IFFFFF Founders finishes well they will have earned it. I appreciate your candor. However if you know a good team when you see one then maybe you should keep an eye on this team to see how they improve from game to game.

Back