Let's Go .... Buffalo Blue Jays??!?!

topher800

11-man fan
It appears this season it will be the Buffalo Blue Jays... lololol ;)

The stadium in Buffalo, which I have only seen on TV, is 100% better than that horrible cavern Skydome or whatever the heck it's called lately.

"Let's Go Buffalo" has way nicer ring than "Let's Go Toronto".... the "-onto" part is too harsh on the tongue and just doesn't have the pleasant ring as "Buffalo". I wonder if the Bills Mafia will start up an off-shoot Blue Jays Mafia this summer?? Slamming people through tables, drinking to excess, and couples doing dirty things in the parking lot!!! ;)

smokeyjoe53":1zrwc961 said:
I didn’t realize Toronto had a MLB franchise...............next you’ll tell me Montréal has one also.........

And I spit out my morning coffee reading your reply smokey... well played sir, well played. :)

Sorry about the coffee, Topher........ may I suggest wearing a bib along with a face mask? That should reduce the risk of coffee contamination.......

smokeyjoe53":3l21qw3c said:
Sorry about the coffee, Topher........ may I suggest wearing a bib along with a face mask? That should reduce the risk of coffee contamination.......

I prepared myself this morning with my hockey helmet and bib :) Thank you for the suggestion kind sir :)

oldergoat":3l21qw3c said:
For Toronto er I mean Buffalo playing in an empty stadium will seem normal since no one ever went to their games.

Truer words have never been spoken in this forum!! Your comment, incidentally, also applies to the Blue Jays division rival, Tampa Bay lolol ;)

And the far side of the country Oakland. I think they counted the venders each time they went up and down the isle as a new fan then multiplied by 100 to get to 2500 attendance for the day.
Would love to go see the new stadium in Arlington but that will have to wait at least until next year.

Back