Kress AD Head football History composite

PLZ

11-man fan
The primary responsibility of our athletic director is to oversee all aspects of the athletic programs that are sponsored by our school. This includes the staff, ordering equipment for teams, promoting events, matches, and meets. Scheduling activities in Junior high and high school. Working with coaches to develop a program to promote athletic competition. Establish a weight program to develop young athletes safely. Work with athletic budget and school boosters. Family housing available.
Send letter of interest to Phil.Zolman Principal at [email protected]
Applications can be found at Kress ISD web page under the Administration page Employee & Teacher Resources
Teaching Field History Government, Economics
AD Head Football
Looking for the right Person to work with a young coaching staff and guide them to become better coaches. Someone who wants to develop his own program and teach athletes the fundamentals of good sportsmanship and proper technique. I am open to discuss contract and kangaroo history with the right Coach.

Just wanted to chime in, like I’ve said before the upcoming JR and sophomore classes are loaded with talent. With the right AD/HFB, this team could be really good. Just my two cents.

Back