Klondike player seriously injured

JAFO

Six-man fan
I understand there was a young man seriously injured at the Klondike game. Some type of head trama. Our thoughts and prayers go put to the young man for a full recovery.

I hear the young man was taken off life support early yesterday , made a big recovery , and released later that evening. They say credit goes to the doctors in Lamesa and UMC in Lubbock who did a really great job in stabilizing a potential life ending injury.

The young man that was hurt during the Klondike game was my son. We thank everyone for their prayers and concerns . We were released last night , everything is going to be fine it is going to take a little time to get well,as this being his second concussion it was more serious, but like I said he is going to be fine. Thanks again for all the support and prayers. GOD IS GOOD,ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!

Maxdout said
The young man that was hurt during the Klondike game was my son. We thank everyone for their prayers and concerns . We were released last night , everything is going to be fine it is going to take a little time to get well,as this being his second concussion it was more serious, but like I said he is going to be fine. Thanks again for all the support and prayers. GOD IS GOOD,ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing.

Don Hardin
Abilene

Maxdout":1ggm2gsb said:

Wish this quote had a LIKE button.

WV Backer":sk0xtf4v said:
Maxdout":sk0xtf4v said:

Wish this quote had a LIKE button.

"Like"

Back