Ironman Youth Football league Starting in 2012

corylusk

11-man fan
Dear Coaches:
We are In the process of forming a New Youth Football League here in the South Plains coming in the fall of 2012.The Ironman Youth Football League(IYFL). We will have a Six Man League for 3rd-6th grades.We are not sure @ this point on how we will divide the six man age groups because some towns have 6th graders play in junior high. We will also have a Dance Team Competition for the all teams that have cheerleaders or a dance team to be Held @ the End of the Season. This will be a Traveling League meaning you play half of your games @ Home & Play the other Half on the road.This league is being formed to give the small town teams a chance to be on a even playing field. this will be done by playing teams that are similar in size & a chance to play in front of your home town.There are some leagues here in the South Plains that are designed just to benefit the teams from where the league is based out of. This league is designed to prepare every kid for Junior High & High School Football.
We will have a informational Meeting on Sunday January 15th 3pm@ Furrs Caferteria 6001 Slide Road Lubbock TX In the Red Raider Room. The meeting will be to discuss our vision for the league & to get ideas from everyone so we can get started on forming the league. We will use the ideas that come from the meeting to create our Rules & By Laws @ A Later date. I Have a Interest from Several Teams In The Area. We are looking to have teams from Wilson,New Home ,Borden County,Meadow Ropes,Odonnell, Wellman Union, Lorenzo,Anton,Whiteface,Amherst,Kingdom prep,Christ the king,Dawson,Loop,Lubbock Harmony,Southland & where ever else sixman football may be played in the South Plains.
For More Information Please Contact Cory Lusk
940-224-7799 Cell 806-544-9097 Wifes cell
[email protected]

How to set up the Ironman Legacy Treadmill TV? I have the Ironman Legacy Treadmill with the TV but I have no clue how to setup the TV. I lost the owner's manual and Google doesn't give me results for online owner's manuals. Does anyone know how to do this or knows where to find an online owner's manual?

Back