Ira vs Sundown Game 1

ryry

Six-man fan
Ira 12
Sundown 0

Game called in the 5th inning
Great job Bulldogs, you played a flawless game, now go do it again tomorrow!!

Game 2

Ira 11
Sundown 0
Ended in the 6th inning.

I don't know much about baseball rankings but an article I read had Sundown ranked #2 in the state. Great series Bulldogs and let's do it again next week!

I hope they go all the way. I don't think there has been a 6 man school in the state tournament since Follett did it in 2004 (I think).

So you are going to base one teams success over the course of one season and say it proves that point wrong? How very scientific of you.

Or you could say this proved it. Look at sundown. They are perineal powerhouses in XC and track. Since the addition of baseball/softball the running program has really taken a major hit! Look at the number of kids going to state in track this past year versus eps 4/5 years ago... Jack of all trades but master of none..

Speaking of track, check out Sixman Magazine's Facebook page of an in-field home run. I tried to post the link but couldn't get it to work.

Not scientific at all...I'm just happy a six-man school is crushing in baseball...and I am really venting against my school because we watded to play baseball but was always told we couldnt because of track...and Ira is great in both this season

Looks like it will be the Ira Bulldogs vs #1 ranked Stamford Bulldogs. Time and place TBA.
Good Luck to the IRA BULLDOGS!!! The Sixman Community is behind you all the way!!!

Back