Immanuel Knights, Giddings Texas New Jr. High Team

CoachGLenn

11-man fan
Our AD is now scheduling games for the 2012/2013 school year. We do not have a home field this year so we are looking for all away games. To everyone on sixmanfootball.com who helped me gather info and sent DVD’s, Thanks!
If you would like to schedule a game, post reply with your contact info and field location. We currently have four games scheduled, Coupland X 2, Allen Academy, McDade, and are looking for four to six more.
Thanks,
CoachGlenn

Welcome aboard ... and you know, I didn't know about McDade playing six man ball. By the way, an 11 man field can easily be accomodated for six man.

When we started, we rented a nearby public 11 man field. The AD/HFC at that school just ran lines about 7-1/2 feet inside the 11 man lines using another color of field paint. We just set up the yard markers using the 11-man 50 as the 40 and went from there. We just moved up 10 yards for PAT's and FG's.

Maybe you can find a public park or public school field that would give you a good deal to rent their field and play a home game or two.

Dogface":2hkqj7fm said:
McDade is a K-8.

I know, dog ... the K-8 schools (especially private schools) are hard to identify. Just a couple months ago, somebody let me in on that there were about 6 Catholic schools in Houston that had set up a six-man league; even some of the folks playing six-man in Houston didn't know about them.

lifegatesports":1vqy8cun said:
Dogface":1vqy8cun said:
McDade is a K-8.

I know, dog ... the K-8 schools (especially private schools) are hard to identify. Just a couple months ago, somebody let me in on that there were about 6 Catholic schools in Houston that had set up a six-man league; even some of the folks playing six-man in Houston didn't know about them.
You are like our 6man detective!!!
If they're 6man,
and out there,
you'll find em'!

I like that about chu'!

Dogface":2on56g53 said:
If they're 6man,
and out there,
you'll find em'!

I like that about chu'!

I was gonna start driving around, checking out playgrounds at middle schools, but I was told that various police agencies frown on that sort of thing.

lifegatesports":3ej2867o said:
Dogface":3ej2867o said:
If they're 6man,
and out there,
you'll find em'!

I like that about chu'!

I was gonna start driving around, checking out playgrounds at middle schools, but I was told that various police agencies frown on that sort of thing.
That might arose suspicion among parents & cops....

Back