I'm torn.

Since my Wildcats ended up short friday I don't really know who to follow/cheer for now.

Throckmorton and Knox City are foes from our old district but are in the East. And then there is the Valley Patriots. They are in the West and have had some amazing games with the Cats for as long as I can remember.

Who do I pull for for the D2 trophy? I said when Newcastle went D2 that they would make waves and so far they are. Then there is Motley just down the road also that is picked to be at the big dance. Lots of respect for both these squads.

Torn I tell ya!! :)

I will just say best of luck to all the athletes and coaches of the teams mentioned above.

coyote_king":1tceof8d said:
Richland springs is always a good team to root for, they dont usually lose so you dont have to be disappointed!

I have never seen RS play a game. Sad huh!! Wish I could say otherwise. They have very good program no doubt but I am only pulling for one D2 in the east. Newcastle was in our old district and played some smash mouth football each year being the underdog. The coaches know how to get the most out their kids!

I have also seen MC play and though the Cats put em away early by no means will I hold that against them. If nothing else it was just fuel for the train thats coming down the tracks so to speak.

As much as I would like to see Newcastle win it all I see the trophy in the west in D2 also.

I hope someone in the east proves me wrong as it wouldnt be fun without an upset.

Torn!!!

Best of luck to everyone still in it this week!!!

Not to be one to make any excuses for MC going down so hard to Crowell, as Coach Bigham most certainly wasn't the following Saturday morning, but MC was down three starters for that game.

I'm not saying they would have won had they been at full strength, but I do think the game would have been much closer.

Back