High Jump

Chap_24

11-man fan
New to coaching high jump this year and looking for some good warm-up drills and tips. Any help would be appreciated.

Chap_24":1m36psf9 said:
New to coaching high jump this year and looking for some good warm-up drills and tips. Any help would be appreciated.

A juiced up cattle prod????
biggrin.gif

I once encountered a possum who was ensconced quite comfortably in the basement of an outhouse. When I caused his hideout to darken by sitting on his skylight, he came up to investigate. His nose was quite cold and I probably set a new record for "sitting broadjump"...............................

Chap_24":2wkk9x9n said:
Seriously,Last year I clicked on one of those ads that are on the banner part of this site.
It was called speedendurance.com
I signed up for some kind of free 30 day trial period.
I kid you not!, each day they sent me an email containing multiple reports, workout plans, research documents and videos!!!!!!!!!!from the TOP track coaches and athletes in the country!
So much in fact, that I saved everything on a 2G flash drive and it filled it up!!!

I would look for a deal like that.

Dogface":gf4rq96f said:
Chap_24":gf4rq96f said:
Seriously,Last year I clicked on one of those ads that are on the banner part of this site.
It was called speedendurance.com
I signed up for some kind of free 30 day trial period.
I kid you not!, each day they sent me an email containing multiple reports, workout plans, research documents and videos!!!!!!!!!!from the TOP track coaches and athletes in the country!
So much in fact, that I saved everything on a 2G flash drive and it filled it up!!!

I would look for a deal like that.
Has anyone else got anything good off of these ads on this site?
I also bought an E-book on basketball drills.
I was hoping it had more on shooting
so I sent it back and they gave me my $ back.
I think if we at least click on them(the banner ads)once in a while,
even if we don't completely read it,
it helps this site somehow.
But seriously,
everyone who deals with running in any way,
check out speedendurance.com.
30 day free trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jus sayin'.

http://speedendurance.com/30-day-free-coaching-program/
30 Day Free Coaching Program
Sign up for this Program and you will receive an email every day for the next 30 days with links to over 60 manuals!
Contributors include Clyde Hart, Tom Tellez, Dan Pfaff, Loren Seagrave, Don Chu, plus my free 36 page report on Jamaican Sprint Secrets, with insights to Stephen Francis and Glen Mills.

Read it, heed it and
BAM!!!!!!!!
you're a Track coach.

(You're welcome)

Back