Head Basketball/Football

coachcolt

11-man fan
Looking for a good place to raise my three kids. Former TABC coach of the year, looking for a head basketball job with football assignment as well. Happy to coach a third or fourth sport. My current head coach is leaving after my first year here. Previously was at the same school for seven years.
Have solid teaching and coaching history with excellent references. Please contact me at 432-208-1040 or email at [email protected]

coachcolt":3add6z4h said:
For clarification, I am looking for an assistant football position. I would also be willing to Coach on the girls side as well.
You may need to elaborate
on your "Teaching" field
(it better be math or science)
because of the over-abundance
of good "Coaches".
jus sayin'.

Good luck.

I am currently Special Education and Speech. I am taking the 4-8 generalist as well, which means I could teach Math or Science. I bring a science teacher with me, my wife teaches Science.

So actually
you need 2 jobs?
Good luck.
Better have a back-up plan.

(This is another tough year to find teaching work
thanks to Perry and his cronies).

Thanks Crawford... hate having to do this again. Went through this last year, found a good place and the A.D. resigned. New A.D. did not want to keep anyone. My kids deserve a place to call home.

Yes, and I can understand that. I know that God put me here for a reason. There may have been one kid that needed me, or maybe I needed to learn something myself. I have been told this is one of the toughest places in Texas to coach, it really has not been that bad for me. Over 30 percent of the teachers in the district have quit mid-year....

SavannahSixManFan":2a814gh0 said:
Doggie, put that smirk right back on yer mutt ... er mug...
Smirkish?
Yes.
Angry?
Not.
Make fools feel foolish?
They need not my help.

(Crawford is just jealous I worship Rjac
stead of him).

Amazing, my humble post gets so much attention. I would reckon that the positive thing , is that the post is on peoples minds..........

Back