Have yew ever noticed

Goob

Six-man fan
Dear football fans ever whare,

Have yew ever noticed that when ole Tony Romo stops and shrugs hiz shoulders befor he passes he done looks like the Waterboy. Yep, ole #9 fer them Muddogs. Itz good to be tuff, and itz good to be willin to knock the fire outta sum uther feller, but yew reely don't want yur qb to be the Waterboy, now do yew?

now now goob,

let's not be pokin fun at the "valley ranch country club" cowboys

they are afterall america's team.......er, or am i confusing them with the

team USA olympics girls soccer team.......hummmm

let me research that and get back with you

America's team will be fine. If they dont make the play-offs this year, they will be back next year. Romo will win a Super Bowl before he retires. Jerry's World just needs to get rid of his puppet, Yuck Yuck, and step back and let a Qualified Head Coach run the team. Yeah, I know that is A LOT TO ASK.......I was lucky enough last night to meet a Cowboys Legend, Drew Pearson. He signed his new book, Remembering Texas Stadium, his old book, Hail Mary, and a couple of other items for me and my son at his book signing in San Antonio. What a Great early Christmas present.....

Nope Goob, yer right. Unless he's as good ast Adam Sandler was as the waterboy in Waterboy. A goofy movie but kinda funny. Guess ya seen Leatherheads, about startin the pro game in the 20's. Funny. "Hit Somebody".

Back