Happy v. Borden County

Yotedog":3u2r0t67 said:
BC will 45 Happy in the second half. Happy does not have enough depth to compete with the Coyotes. I saw #32 and #27 get injured in last nights game.

How injured, injured that they got shaken up and had to come out for a few plays or injured in that they went out for the rest of the game. I really want to see these two teams healthy because I believe it will be a great ball game. But if Happy is without these two players which are key play makers from what I have seen, then I do not see them beating this borden team.

BC knocked Happy out of the playoffs the last two years. I have a funny feeling that the town has officially changed its name to Pissed this week. BC had better be ready their best game if they’re going to win this week.

oldfat&bald":1twes5rg said:
BC knocked Happy out of the playoffs the last two years. I have a funny feeling that the town has officially changed its name to Pissed this week. BC had better be ready their best game if they’re going to win this week.

"Pissed this week", thanks 4 belly laugh.

Since I made my smart alek comment, I’ll give my real thoughts. It seems like Happy has focused on scoring this year and BC is focused on stopping the opponent from scoring. This one is going to be like the BC/Highland State game a few years back. There won’t be more than 50 points total scored in the game and BC takes it by 6.

oldfat&bald":1qy8f6jd said:
Since I made my smart alek comment, I’ll give my real thoughts. It seems like Happy has focused on scoring this year and BC is focused on stopping the opponent from scoring. This one is going to be like the BC/Highland State game a few years back. There won’t be more than 50 points total scored in the game and BC takes it by 6.

I'm not going to make a prediction other than to say that there will be more than 50 points scored.

Going with BC. Just based off one common opponent.
BC 58 Nazareth 8 over at half
Happy 80 Nazareth 34 ended late 3rd Qtr
I know Happy is good at scoring but they give up points.
BC is good at scoring but doesn’t give up points easily.

Johnny South":m8esxe5n said:
Except for all of those turnovers last year, Happy outplayed BC. They may just do it again.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say when you turnover the ball, and then lose, you don't outplay your opponent. What are they going to to again, turn the ball over?

Back