Garden City

kbjoe1

Six-man fan
are the two boys that got hurt last week ok? we have not heard, just hopeing praying that they are. good luck this week you'll have another hard one this week...

Only one really injured. He is ok. Had a sore neck and a concussion, but no damage beyond that. He has been back at school and seems to be doing well. I know it looks bad from the stands anytime someone brings out the ambulance and backboard.

A special thanks to the GC EMS and to the BC Coaching staff, several of whom, including Coach Richey and Coach Benavidez, are EMT's as well.

I told the coaches at the game, but would like to say publicly now, that the Borden County kids praying for an injured opponent and then inviting our kids to pray with them was the epitome of class and sportsmanship. The people of Gail should be proud of their kids and coaches in ways that have NOTHING to do with success on the field.

glad to hear that they are ok... good luck and pray for all the kids for no serious injuries and lots of fun for them all!

CoachA":5mlc0f3w said:
Only one really injured. He is ok. Had a sore neck and a concussion, but no damage beyond that. He has been back at school and seems to be doing well. I know it looks bad from the stands anytime someone brings out the ambulance and backboard.

A special thanks to the GC EMS and to the BC Coaching staff, several of whom, including Coach Richey and Coach Benavidez, are EMT's as well.

I told the coaches at the game, but would like to say publicly now, that the Borden County kids praying for an injured opponent and then inviting our kids to pray with them was the epitome of class and sportsmanship. The people of Gail should be proud of their kids and coaches in ways that have NOTHING to do with success on the field.

This board needs a "like" button. Glad the young man is on the mend!!

Back