FYI - PRISIM

971286_10151945549913082_150460834_n.jpg

I probably should have left the 1984 reference out of the 1st post here. Some of the people on here were not even born then or are too young to appreciate any Orwellian inference. I still remember a couple of songs though, 1984 knockin on your door/do you let him in or hey big brother/he's watchin you.

Oooooo...Animal Farm.
I had forgotten about that one.

"I will work harder!!!"

Oh and,
wasn't 1984 a Van Halen album?

Unfortunately the old adage, "Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" remains true.
There is a fine line between protecting our freedom & preserving our rights.
I have a brother who was assigned to the NSA during the Reagan administration. He prepared and delivered briefs, or analysis papers for cabinet level officials. Remember this was before wide spread cell phone use and before algore invented the Internet. He always told me to watch what I said because somebody is always listening.

dport":2vx0aned said:
Be careful about what you say on here, they're listening...

So if I say that the Occupant of the White House is a Kenyan born O-hole that's trying to destroy the country, I'll get put on a list?

oldfat&bald":zsztud8w said:
dport":zsztud8w said:

So if I say that the Occupant of the White House is a Kenyan born O-hole that's trying to destroy the country, I'll get put on a list?
Anyone that has seen some of the stuff you put on Facebook knows you're already on a watch list...

oldfat&bald":sjpfv4s9 said:
dport":sjpfv4s9 said:

as if you weren't already on the list......

CowboyP":1key2963 said:
oldfat&bald":1key2963 said:
dport":1key2963 said:

Anyone that has seen some of the stuff you put on Facebook knows you're already on a watch list...
Cowboy....
There are 2 kinds of watch lists.
I think the list they are referring to is different than the one that they use to keep an eye on crazies

hornkeeper12":3lyr3e7w said:
CowboyP":3lyr3e7w said:
oldfat&bald":3lyr3e7w said:
dport":3lyr3e7w said:

Cowboy....
There are 2 kinds of watch lists.
I think the list they are referring to is different than the one that they use to keep an eye on crazies
I think I'm on both types...

hornkeeper12":1kyebb73 said:
oldfat&bald":1kyebb73 said:
dport":1kyebb73 said:

as if you weren't already on the list......

I've been told that, on occasion, several of us get on Mr Granger Sir's shiite list.

Back