Forfiets

I noticed Lueders-Avoca, Ranger, and Bell County have already forfeited their games scheduled for tomorrow night. Does anyone know if they are finished for the season, or was it just for this week because of injuries or illness?

I'm not sure about Lueders-Avoca. I just found out earlier today about them forfeiting to Rule. I thought someone had told me Ranger might be done for the season but I can't find the message to confirm that. The only message I can find is just saying they cancelled their game this week. Hopefully both teams will be able to pick back up again next week.

As for Bell County, I'm not sure what happened there. I've heard from a few different coaches that they've tried to reach out to Bell County's coach to schedule or confirm games and haven't gotten any kind of reply. Some folks are speculating that the team doesn't exist, but someone in the know says they saw one of their scrimmages. I heard from someone else that they only had six players and things simply fell apart. So, again, I'm not really sure what happened with this team but I'd expect that they won't have any other games the rest of this season.

Now that I think about it, it seems like all this was a long way for me to just say I have no idea. 😂 🤦‍♂️

I just got word that Ranger only cancelled this week due to injury and illness. I'm not sure why I was thinking someone told me they'd cancelled their season, but that is definitely not the case.

Back