Fill in the blanks-2011 playoff bracket is out!

Already have mine filled in. Well, I have the west filled in. I could give a rip about the east. Throckmorton has it locked up.

Not to sure about the runner-up in district 8. I have Robert Lee picked for that spot. Pretty sure about the rest of the only bracket that matters.

rainjacktx":14xukz60 said:
Already have mine filled in. Well, I have the west filled in. I could give a rip about the east. Throckmorton has it locked up.

Not to sure about the runner-up in district 8. I have Robert Lee picked for that spot. Pretty sure about the rest of the only bracket that matters.
Throck has it locked up? I do believe you are forgetting a team.

Certainly not a done deal but I think you're pretty safe marking in Robert Lee as district 8 runner-ups. Of course, you never know with high school football.

CowboyP":1ulp2s7y said:
rainjacktx":1ulp2s7y said:

I should have said that I can't be bothered to care who comes out of the East. My opinion is that Throck is the team to beat. But if it's Aquilla, or Gordon, or Throck, or whoever - it really doesn't matter to me.

WV Backer":2u0rwf5e said:
Certainly not a done deal but I think you're pretty safe marking in Robert Lee as district 8 runner-ups. Of course, you never know with high school football.

Out of the entire west bracket, the district 8 runner-up is the only question mark. For the most part, every district has a definite champion and and definite runner-up. And I don't think everyone has even played a district game yet.

rainjacktx":1pt8symj said:
CowboyP":1pt8symj said:
rainjacktx":1pt8symj said:

I should have said that I can't be bothered to care who comes out of the East. My opinion is that Throck is the team to beat. But if it's Aquilla, or Gordon, or Throck, or whoever - it really doesn't matter to me.
At least you got the teams to watch correct. I expect an Aquilla Throck rematch, but Gordon can't be counted out.
PS. Prepare yourself. The east will win the title this year.

I would put money on Throckmorton representing the East.
I would not put money on who will represent West at this time.
I would put money on whoever represents the West, will win the title.
LOL---Sorry CowboyP, I really see it that way.

Go Rangers!! 3-2 bottom of 7th, hang in there fellows!!

Don't count Veribest out for District 8 Runner up. We are making progress and the boys aren't giving up! Water Valley has it in the bag but Robert Lee better watch out---the Falcons are working hard and wanting that win!

SimplyPut":rbei8p7b said:
I would put money on Throckmorton representing the East.
I would not put money on who will represent West at this time.
I would put money on whoever represents the West, will win the title.
LOL---Sorry CowboyP, I really see it that way.

Go Rangers!! 3-2 bottom of 7th, hang in there fellows!!
I hope everyone keeps thinking that way. Wins are easier when you're underestimated.

CowboyP":2wmwobrs said:
I hope everyone keeps thinking that way. Wins are easier when you're underestimated.

If a team enters the playoffs and underestimates any opponent, they deserve to lose.

Underestimating opponents should be the exclusive domain of those not playing the game.

Back