Fajita Pete's Frito Pie Week9 spreads

I don't know anything about this kid, but I suggest you stop talking him up until AFTER he has proven himself against a quality team. Also, if you are a true fan of the TEAM, don't talk one player up and put the others down.

I was not putting anyone down on the team. Athens Prep played badly. Nobody was blocking, tackling, running the ball or passing the ball well in any aspect. But football is a TEAM sport. You cannot say 1 player is overrated because him and his team had a poor game. That is just absurd to do so. Bad games happen to every great athlete. But what makes them great is how they respond the following game. 44 has proven himself against a quality team. High Point he had 377 yards rushing and 5 tds. If that is not proving yourself then i dont know what is.

At no point did I say anyone was overrated. I was only trying to help you avoid making a fool of yourself. Sadly, it seems I failed miserably.

Apparently your an idiot because i was not even directing that towards you. That was intended for cowboy192. So do get too excited about trying to help anyone.

StormFootball":fn61qpi8 said:
At no point did I say anyone was overrated. I was only trying to help you avoid making a fool of yourself. Sadly, it seems I failed miserably.

Apparently your an idiot because i was not even directing that towards you. That was intended for cowboy192. So do get too excited about trying to help anyone.

LOL you quoted CowboyP in your rant. He responded. And your response to that was that he's an idiot because you quoted the wrong cowboy?

You got problems, kiddo.

StormFootball":1fewp4d0 said:

You have proven my point.

ok I agree with CowboyP on this one. I do agree that good athletes have a bad game every so often but great athletes never have a horrible night and thats what 44 had. I think athens had 1 first down on a non penalty play and 44 did not even get the ball. Greatness doesn't come from smack talking on a message board it is judged by ones performace and so far 44's performace against top quality teams is below average.

Back