Duncanville Christway Schedule

old_dad

11-man fan
Would one of the coaches or administrators at Duncanville Christway be able to update the schedule as submitted to Six Man Football? This week's game happened Friday, 10/9 but was on the schedule for Saturday, 10/10. The Tyler Kings game was on schedule Friday, Sept 25th but took place Sat, Sept 26th. As a fan, I'd like to see the team play but I keep finding an empty field when I go to see a game.

Thanks!!

Old Dad

The schedule on 6man is correct. Due to weather issues over the last few weeks, we've had to move several games and locations. We make our corrections on our school website. You're more than welcome to contact our school for updated changes.

Jerry Hargraves
Head Football Coach
Duncanville Christway

Suggestion to ANYONE traveling to see a private school six man game. I'd call the home team ahead of time and CONFIRM date, time and location.

We had a scout at a game last Friday and I got a call about a half hour before the game. Nobody at all around the location of the school, where they had played games in the past. Found out that the game had been moved to a local high school field.

Go to http://cwachaparrals.olinesports.com for all the infor.
old_dad":3vie0cy3 said:
Would one of the coaches or administrators at Duncanville Christway be able to update the schedule as submitted to Six Man Football? This week's game happened Friday, 10/9 but was on the schedule for Saturday, 10/10. The Tyler Kings game was on schedule Friday, Sept 25th but took place Sat, Sept 26th. As a fan, I'd like to see the team play but I keep finding an empty field when I go to see a game.

Thanks!!

Old Dad

Thanks for the links. Sure enough, there's the change for this week's game.

Sorry Andy can't be there for Homecoming - he's tied up with Corps activities at A&M.

OldDad

Back