Division II Predictions

InsiderTrader":1xn9rz5d said:
Anyone but Richland, I would hate for "someone's" head to get any bigger then his waist.
Since this was posted in TAPPS-Division II, I don't think that is a consideration................

I guess I should have put TAPPS in the heading.

Teams to beat:
Waco Live Oak
San Antonio Castle Hills
Austin Veritas

On the main Private School > Predictions thread I see a few votes for WFND, and some Seguin Lifegate. Personally I'm always partial to my boys down in Feddy, so I have to go with Heritage. However, I'm so out of the loop; what's the argument for a WFND or SL title?
Also, I know nothing of Waco Live Oak, explain to me why they're a team to beat?

This is Waco Live Oak's first year in TAPPS, having won championships in TCAL 2 of the last 3 years. That past performance may contribute to the level of respect they receive on the site. Live Oak had several graduate last year so, as with all six man teams, we'll have to wait and see if this team deserves the level of respect they have inherited.

Is anyone else suprised with the Waco Live/Waco Methodist score? Live won 43-0! I thought this would be a very close game. Waco Live has to be the front runner in TAPPS DII right now.

I was at the Waco Live Oak/Waco MCH game. This game was much closer than the score indicates. Waco MCH drove the ball inside the 15 on several occasions and was just unable to get the ball across the one line that counts (and they may have scored one touch down right at the end of the game--one referee indicated they had).

Good luck to both teams the rest of this season.

Back