Dear Zoo Monkey

Goob

Six-man fan
Dear Zoo Monkey,

I done bet yew that yew dress up in yur wife's underdrawers and jump in the shower and sing Celine Dion songs.

Goob":2jr7qiso said:
Dear Zoo Monkey,

I done bet yew that yew dress up in yur wife's underdrawers and jump in the shower and sing Celine Dion songs.

Are you jealous that I can fit in a shower, or that I can sing? Or that I have a wife? It must be sad for you not having the chance at any of the three.

rainjacktx":lshfxfmj said:
Goob":lshfxfmj said:
Dear Zoo Monkey,

Are you jealous that I can fit in a shower, or that I can sing? Or that I have a wife? It must be sad for you not having the chance at any of the three.
Funny how you jumped right in on this, why do you think it was directed to you? Maybe some truth.

Anne":1qzjxnm5 said:
rainjacktx":1qzjxnm5 said:
Goob":1qzjxnm5 said:
Dear Zoo Monkey,

Funny how you jumped right in on this, why do you think it was directed to you? Maybe some truth.

Errrr.....

Maybe because that's what he called me the day before he started this thread?

I'm not going to tell you to read the threads, but it would certainly help if you at least attempted at having a clue before attempting to insult me.

Back