Dave Campbell's to Include Six-Man Records

Leman Saunders

Six-man expert
I wanted to announce that Dave Campbell's Texas Football magazine will include record holders for six-man football in the upcoming issue!
Until now six-man records have gone overlooked, and I am ecstatic that these players, town, school, and communities can final get some of the due recognition they have long deserved!

I have been in talks with them for over 2 years trying to persuade them in including six-man record setters in their magazine while simultaneously painstakingly researching six-man football and creating a statistical record book.
Well this year…for the first time…what my research has produced so far as records in the major statistical categories will be right there in print for all to see!

Keep in mind this is a starting point…if you have stats that you feel may be records please submit them to me!

There are 3 categories of statistics and records: Single Game, Single Season, and Career
You can take a look at the records page on Dave Campbell’s website to see all the categories (just remember what will be printed this time will just cover the major categories not all of them)

http://www.texasfootball.com/individual-records/

Thanks and please feel free to send me stats!
Leman Saunders

Back